_Business Development Manager (Data & AI)
_What will you do?
The preferred candidate should have sales andor consulting background in the acumen of Data & AI. The expectation is the candidate will work with organizations from various industries while experience from retail & CPG, telco or banking might be meaningful and supportive.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- positioning and selling BI and ML solutions and projects
- providing business and technology guidance to customers
- cooperating with Partners as Microsoft, SAS Institute, Databrics, Snowflake, Amazon, Google, IBM
- business intelligence
- machine learning & AI
- demand forecasting
- recommendation engines
_Who are we looking for?
- 10+ years’ experience successfully selling solutions-based technology andor service offerings.
- 5+ years in sales of analytics (eg. business intelligence, machine learning, data warehousing) or analytics solutions as demand forecasting, ML-based recommendation solutions or campaign management systems.
- understanding of public cloud offerings will be a strong plus.
- practical understanding of the tools solutions (all or any) mentioned above.
- experience in consultative and value-based selling.
- ability to plan and execute at a given territory, acquire and manage accounts.
- strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Working with professionals helping organizations with BI and AI.
- An opportunity to work on innovative projects using modern technologies.
- A fascinating, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company.
- Attractive salary.
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.