IoT Digital Orchestrator
What will you do?
- Facilitate joint Sales-Marketing planning to identify regional objectives, strategies, activities and their prioritisation to successfully target clients together
- Develop and implement annual regional marketing plan, KPIs and roadmap (events, advertisement, campaigns, webinars, etc.)
- Leverage regional partnerships to spearhead joint account-based targeting activities
- Design the local strategies and tactics surrounding digital and field marketing lead generation activities
- Ensure Sales have the right message, content and tools needed to meet their sales objectives
- Create and maintain regional market analysis documentation (region specific market risks and opportunities, prospect and client targeting, etc.)
- Report on regional marketing KPIs and activity results
- Support corporate marketing with in-country language announcements, sales and marketing materials and website content creation and optimisation
- Animate regional social media channels with announcements, campaigns, articles, etc.
- Support the drafting of local, in-country “white papers”, case studies and press releases to strengthen regional band credibility and awareness
- Be the face of Marketing to the field sales teams and communicate insights and needs of the field back to corporate Marketing
- Manage all in-country externally sourced lead generation, copywriting and press release activities
- Champion good client experience
Who are we looking for?
- Can share with us the details of your 3+ years of field marketing experience and 5+ years of Marketing or Product Management experience
- Know the Systems Integrator or digital transformation B2B market in your country
- Are a good power point presenter and communicator in native language and English
- Are located in the U.S, Germany or France and be a native speaker of that country
- Work remotely, but happy to travel within the country and abroad when necessary
- Are eager to adapt and grow within a fast-expanding company
- Like to multi-task and enjoy a multi-stakeholder environment
Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.