_PLM Architect & Technical Sales Engineer
_What will you do?
- Leads TT PSC Implementation team responsible for transforming complex customer requirements into reliable software designs and solutions
- Manage a business relationship with the customers that is beyond the technical aspect, being able to manage, understand and identify expectations, business needs, drivers and requirements.
- Manage the implementation of PTC products Windchill and / or ThingWorx, including testing and validation.
- Lead the communication with customers to determine requirements and solutions which will be robust and empower them to effectively run their manufacturing processes.
- Define the architecture to interface with existing solutions
- Make recommendations to customers regarding the integration and application of implemented solutions to increase effectiveness across the organization
- Assuring that the solution meets customer objectives, but also meets TT PSC´s best practices and standards
_Who are we looking for?
- Deep functional knowledge of PLM Solutions (mainly Windchill)
- Knowledge and experience in CAD Data Management (CAD tools CREO/Pro-E , Catia, Autodesk, others)
- Knowledge and experience around infrastructure aspects of enterprise PLM systems
- Understanding and ease of translation (to development teams) requirements for Change Mng, Doc Mng, BOM, Data Migration.
- 2-3 years of Project Manager activities (Technical PM), working with Development team and cooperating with DevOps and QA Teams.
- CI/CD enthusiast. Capable to build and organize automated development environment with the team.
Nice to have:
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comparable implementation experience with relevant PTC solutions
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- An opportunity to work on innovative projects using modern technologies.
- A fascinating, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company.
- Attractive salary.
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.