_What will you do?
- Analysis and understanding of the client’s strategy.
- Development of program/project management plans and schedules.
- Manage communication within the project team, both internally and with the customer
- Lead regular meetings with clients while facilitating effective cooperation.
- Lead the successful closure of projects on time and on-budget
- Manage risks to project relating to schedule, budget and quality
- Liaise between people in different time zones, countries with different native languages
_Who are we looking for?
- 5 years of experience in coordinating, managing or leading technology-related projects
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, including Scrum, Nexus / Kanban.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Willingness to learn about a wide variety of technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Technical background.
- Experience as a Proxy-Product Owner
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company
- Fully remote
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Attractive salary
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.