_Windchill System Administrator
_What will you do?
- You will define operations model including DRP, monitoring and patching
- You will help to decrease the platforms costs by taking advantage of cloud capabilities.
- You will monitor the outsourcing of running operations
- You will be the technical Expert for all technologies questions regarding the Product development platforms
_Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience with PTC products in particular with Windchill: sizing architecture administration in a large scale infrastructure.
- Proven experience in Windchill customizing
- Proven experience on Oracle database, postgres and MS SQL are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in performance troubleshooting in complex environment.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise application architectures and AWS cloud.
- Experience on containerized enterprise applications is a plus.
- Comfortable in working in an Agile context.
- Experience in Digital simulation HPC is a plus
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with clients as a technical expert. Able to translate technical concepts into simple terminology for clients having different levels of technical background
- Develop, mature and maintain metrics and reporting
- Ability to lead and complete projects independently, as well as be able to delegate tasks to others. Be proactive and manage expectations. Adjust to shifting priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage effective working relationships within an organization and across multiple clients and/or stakeholders.
- Being a technical Leader and reference for the operational Team to ensure constant training and skills re-enforcement
- Very good communication skills in English is a must have
- French speaking is a plus
Nice to have:
- Consulting skills
- Digital transformation abilities
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Attractive salary
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.