_QA Automation Engineer Łódź
_What will you do?
- Assuming professional responsibility for the quality of the product.
- Planning and designing detailed test scenarios.
- Involvement in the entire development life cycle.
- Reviewing new designs, challenging them to detect potential quality concerns and proposing ways to address them.
- Leading/Support processes aimed to preserve and enhance the quality of our product.
- Analyze and challenge existing testing coverage (manual and automatic tests)
- Implementing the automated tests suite for the project.
- Assist the team in defining acceptance criteria and DoD.
_Who are we looking for?
- Commercial experience in QA position (min. 3 years for QA Automation Engineer).
- Hands-on commercial experience with QA automation frameworks, for example SpecFlow, Selenium.
- Wide perspective of complex product solutions (business, technical, architecture).
- Experience in test design and execution for complex systems (manual and automatic).
- Understanding of QA methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Passion for quality and for envisioning customers’ experience of the product.
- Self-learning capabilities, with good technical skills and high attention to details.
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English (min. B2).
- Being a team player, eager to collaborate closely with the developers in the team, product owners and with other QA professionals to achieve the highest quality results.
Nice to have:
- Background or experience in software development.
- Experience working with various operating systems.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.