_What will you do?
Person on this position will be working closely with customers and leveraging relationship with Software Vendors from TTPSC’s partner network. The main duty is to satisfy customers’ needs by providing value and address their pain points by offering and implementation high quality services in combination with software offered by partners.
- Selling Enterprise software in a collaboration with software vendor on a strategic major accounts
- Identifing upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities.
- Qualifing leads and business opportunities
- Managing complex sales negotiations and value-based selling
- Identifying business pains and handle objections of the customers
- Handling inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Making sure that customers receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs
- Meeting regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generating progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization
_Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in financial, insurance, retail verticals (mandatory)
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills to qualify opportunities
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to details
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of targets selling to C-Level suite
- Experience in similar positions (Account Manager, Sales Executive)
- Experience in ITSM solutions (e.g. ServiceNow, Jira, BMC Remedy, BMC Helix)
- Knowledge of BMC products (nice to have)
- Familiarity with MEDDIC methodology (nice to have)
- Ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.