_Senior C++ Developer
_What will you do?
The team’s mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer. We are looking for seasoned Senior C++ Developers who will work in cybersecurity project.
The goal is to build and maintain a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system. You will be responsible for developing the core features and infrastructure, enabling to scale the on premise product line and cloud services.
In order to deliver cutting-edge solutions efficiently, you will work in an agile-oriented environment, develop and execute a plethora of automatic system tests ready for the many product usages we support. Moreover, you will rapidly self-learn new technologies, implement them in our latest features.
Privilege Manager is software organizations use to audit and adjust the privileges of operating system users based on predefined policies. It also prevents malicious software from taking control over the system using sophisticated monitoring tools; both on the operating system’s user and kernel space. You will be a member of the R&D team responsible for implementing new monitoring mechanisms, and prevention policies and keeping the malicious software base up-to-date.
_Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in C++ 11 or above
- Eager to own and maintain code and push it at the highest quality and security level, including UT and automation tests.
- A team player self-managed professional who is eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to work on complex technical challenges in highly scalable enterprise systems
- Good understanding of information security threats and attack vectors
- Windows API and Windows Services knowledge
- Experience in Windows Access Control, user rights, and permissions.
- Any practice with Endpoint Security products
- English level at least B2
Nice to have:
- Experienced with security standards
- Experienced with modern CICD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible
- Experienced in Python or Bash scripting
- Experienced in network security
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company
- Fully remote or on-site work https://ttpsc.com/en/branches/ according to the candidate’s preference
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Attractive salary
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere
- Cool benefits, among others Legimi platform, Multisport card, Company Social Fund, Mentor and Psychologist support, Group Insurance, technical trainings and conferences, languages courses, integration meetings, internal company competitions and much more…
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.