_Senior C++ Engineer(CUDA/SLAM) Łódź
_What will you do?
Looking for a member to AR Team at the position of CUDA/SLAM Engineer
For a research and development project, we are looking for a strong candidate to join our team on development and implementation of monocular SLAM algorithms for head-mounted devices. In this role as a CUDA/SLAM Engineer, you would be a key player in the advancement of the company’s portfolio in industrial AR for connected workers with a system increasing the efficiency of remote communication and collaboration, thanks to hardware-agnostic AR technology based on a real-time spatial mapping and tracking powered by edge/cloud computing and 3G/4G/5G networks.
- Development and implementation of monocular SLAM algorithms accelerated with CUDA
- Implementation and update of solution architecture based on the requirements and goals of the project
- Problem-solving at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Active communication with the project stakeholders and early adopters
- Creating documentation of implemented solutions
_Who are we looking for?
- Experience in accelerating computer vision operations with CUDA
- Skilled in C++ for developing and implementing SLAM algorithms
- General experience in C/C++ preferred 5+ years
- MSc in a related field, preferably with a focus on localization and mapping, with at least 1 year of commercial experience or PhD in a related field
- Team player
- English – conversational and technical in speech and writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with optical flow and occlusion algorithms
- Experience in WebRTC
- Unit test & UI
- Experience in research projects
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Work on world-scale innovative projects using modern technologies for industrial applications
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote or on-site work https://ttpsc.com/en/branches/ according to the candidate’s preference
- Possibility to develop competencies in a wide range
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.