_Senior Golang Developer (cybersecurity project) Białystok
_What will you do?
Transition Technologies PSC is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Golang Developer to join our team. As a Senior Golang Developer, you will play a key role in building innovative software solutions that help shape the future of our company and the industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement complex software solutions in Golang
- Analyze and maintain existing code, ensuring code quality and compliance with company standards
- Document implemented solutions
- Perform code reviews in collaboration with other team members
- Take ownership of project deliverables and timelines
_Who are we looking for?
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer
- Strong proficiency in Golang
- Familiarity with Ruby/Python, Rails, and PostgreSQL is a plus
- Experience with container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Experience using AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail, quality-driven, and strong interpersonal skills required
- English at an advanced level – minimum C1
- Experience leading and mentoring other developers
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Opportunities for professional growth and development, including training and mentorship programs
- Exciting projects that use cutting-edge technologies and have a real impact on the industry
- A supportive and inclusive company culture that values teamwork and innovation
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
If you are a passionate Senior Golang Developer who is excited about working on challenging projects, collaborating with other developers, and making a real impact in the industry, we encourage you to apply.
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.