_Service Porfolio Manager Kielce
_What will you do?
Currently we are looking for a Portfolio Manager – person responsible for the strategy definition and execution of the Service Management offer at Transition Technologies PSC.
You will research & analyze directions of company’s development to furthermore define, prepare and implement the offer in alignment with our customers needs.
- Defining strategy for the development of the TTPSC’s Service portfolio (Service Management, Service Requests, Service Catalog, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Monitoring with Event Management, Reporting, Compliance and Security)
- Managing and developing company’s services and solutions,
- Gathering market insights & analyzing it: deep market analysis, developing and validating propositions, market evaluation, developing business cases,
- Managing products, solutions and services roadmap.
- Launching products, solutions and services covering all required elements – pricing, working sales enablement and with the field defining go-to market strategy,
- Close cooperation with competence and delivery centers, marketing, sales, sales enablement, and external partners.
- Handling issues and Service Requests with Monitoring the Service Quality
- Implementation of Service Improvements
- Reporting directly to Chief Revenue Officer,
- Identifying technological partners,
- Financial planning and analysis.
_Who are we looking for?
- Excellent understanding of IT sector is a must,
- Excellent knowledge of Service Management domain including tools, technologies, and market needs.
- Excellent knowledge of ITSM framework. Other are as well nice to have
- ITIL certification
- Previous involvement in portfolio or multiple projects management,
- Experience as a senior manager, director, vice president of product management or similar in IT field,
- Background in international company,
- Fluent communication in English,
- Strategic and analytical thinking, outcome, execution-oriented approach.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of Transition Technologies PSC,
- Building new structures from a scratch,
- Independent role cooperating with multiple teams within organization,
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B),
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company,
- Fully remote work or working from one of our offices,
- Work on international projects using modern technologies,
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range,
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere.
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.