_What will you do?
- Implementation of business solutions based on SQL, PL /SQL or T SQL,
- Testing of the developed software,
- Performing data migration based on the ETL process.
_Who are we looking for?
- Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL or Oracle SQL and PL / SQL programming skills,
- Basic knowledge of the ETL methodology,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Ability to work in a team.
Nice to have:
- Good command of written and spoken German or French,
- Creating batch, bash and Apache ANT scripts,
- Knowledge of ETL tools.
- Basic knowledge of Java programming.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Being a part of a new Transition Technologies PSC Solution Center,
- Stable cooperation, working with supportive management & friendly colleagues,
- Cooperation based on Business to Business model,
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company,
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies,
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market,
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range,
- Attractive salary.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.