_Application Support and Maintenance Service Agent Łódź
_What will you do?
We are looking for people who will form the nucleus of a three-layer application support & maintenance organization providing our clients support for the applications, which we implement and where we are best in class experts on the market worldwide.
You will play a critical role in ensuring that our customers have access to the application technical support especially when they spot an application error or failure. By providing excellent service and resolving issues quickly and efficiently, you will help to maintain the productivity and satisfaction of users across the organization.
Working in our company will give you the opportunity to learn the leading edge applications, which can open a development path towards becoming an engineer or consultant.
- Responding to support requests
- Close cooperation with 2nd line support
- Troubleshooting application issues
- Following defined procedures or dispatching issues to more specialized support teams as needed
- Documenting incidents and requests
- Providing excellent customer service
- Keeping users informed of the status of their issue
- Continuously improving service by looking for ways to improve the service we provide, analyzing trends in incidents and requests, identifying opportunities for process improvements, and sharing their knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
_Who are we looking for?
- Fluent in English (any other foreign language is welcome)
- Experience in working on a service / help desk
- Proficiency in communicating in the technical language of IT (in Polish and English)
- Ready to work in shifts
- Ready to take on new challenges, including learning business applications in the area of industry and production
- Ability to work with the client
- Basic IT knowledge
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.