_Business Analyst Zielona Góra
_What will you do?
You will be a member of project team that implements ITSM solutions for external customers. The solution is based on third-party system and aligned with ITIL best practices. During the project you will combine the role of business analyst with ITSM specialist by:
- Working closely with external customers: identify needs, gather requirements and analyzing customer’s expectations;
- Modeling business processes with focus on IT Service Management Area;
- Suggesting optimizations and areas for improvement;
- Hosting workshops and meetings with the customer, presenting solutions to stakeholders;
- Creating a concept of final solutions based on third-party vendors’ systems;
- Participation in presales activities like assessing feasibility of the requirements and preparing content of the commercial offer;
- Close cooperation with technical teams;
- Verification whether delivered solution meets business needs;
- Collaboration within a team of business analysts.
_Who are we looking for?
- Place of work: Poland
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Service Management (Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Service Desk Manager, Incident Manager, Asset Manager etc);
- Good knowledge of at least one of ITSM tool: ServiceNow, BMC, Atlassian/Jira, Manage Engine/Service Desk+;
- Very good understanding of ITIL concept, experience in working with ITIL best practices;
- Ability to suggest how to implement an ITIL-compliant processes in the organization;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to share knowledge, focus on learning new skills independently;
- Effective communication skills in English and Polish – at least (B2/C1) level;
Nice to have:
- ITIL Certificate;
- Experience in Business Analysis or Project Management area;
- Technical IT background;
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence;
- Readiness to public presentations.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B);
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.