_Business Development Manager Data/AI/Cloud
_What will you do?
- Engage with the Poland’s leading organizations to understand how cloud can drive their transformation & innovation (Find new customers)
- Act as a thought leader to define the cloud strategy of your customers– align this strategy – to your customer’s business goals & market opportunity.
- Engage with customers across the breadth of their organization—building relationships across both technical & business roles and forming true partnerships
- Drive industry-defining customer success stories, highlighting business transformation initiatives that positively impact your customer’s business, including sustainability.
- Building and sustaining relationships with Microsoft account teams. Work closely with Microsoft teams on specific accounts.
- Use of partner programs to increase the value of offered solutions
- Your role will be focused on driving adoption of Azure solutions especially in terms of Industrial IoT and Data/AI/BI areas
- Experience in a similar position required. Knowledge about Cloud solutions is necessary.
_Who are we looking for?
- Extensive experience of:
- identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Microsoft Azure services offering and pricing model
- Knowledge about Microsoft EICF and how it can be successfully utilized for our customers
- demonstrated passion and commitment for customer success
- sales of cloud solutions and services or similar business applications
Deep Understanding of:
- Adept at challenging perspectives with new ideas that reframes thinking about deriving value from Microsoft solutions.
- Very strong presentation, white boarding, and negotiating skills
- Technical Knowledge. Possess both business acumen expertise and technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge confirmed by certification or accreditation from one of the cloud vendors
- Technical background (Industry, Manufacturing, Cloud solutions)
Team Culture & Collaboration
- Exercise your growth mindset by joining one of the leading polish technology organizations
- Join a company which recognizes & embraces the importance of diverse views and the value of working in an inclusive working environment
- We truly embrace hybrid working and will you with the support and technology you require to support your work & home life balance.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.