_C# Software Architect
_What will you do?
We are looking for experienced C# Software Architect for a short-term project in the cybersecurity industry. We offer cooperation on a part-time B2B contract.
The project involves creating a SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) standard that will operate within the Windows IIS (Internet Information Services) service. The project focuses on delivering a solution that meets specific requirements for scalability, performance, and upgradability.
- Designing and planning software product architecture
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Researching new technologies and integrate it to the company products
- Presenting architecture concepts to relevant stakeholders and acting as the solution expert
- Guiding developers, product owners, QA, and DevOps teams.
- Optimizing existing services for scale, cost and performance.
_Who are we looking for?
- Passionate about designing and building software product architecture.
- Eager to own code in the highest quality and security level, including design reviews and code reviews.
- Capable and courageous enough to deep dive into complex systems and infrastructures, analyze them, and suggest the optimal solutions.
- A team player with excellent collaboration, communication, and leadership skills.
- 2+ years experience in designing and owning software system architecture.
- 2+ years experience in leading developers – Teach Lead/Team Lead/Architect
- 4+ years hands-on experience as a software engineer (C#)
- Experience in transforming business requirements into creative and sustainable solutions, while considering both R&D and Product value.
- Experience in optimizing existing services for the scale, cost, and performance.
- The ability to facilitate complex analysis processes, conveying a message and advocating R&D decisions.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge in software security
- Experience with designing and owning SaaS solution architecture
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.