_Cloud Sales/Account Manager Poznań
_What will you do?
Person in this position will be working closely with customers and leveraging relationships with public cloud vendors. The main duty is to satisfy customers’ needs by providing value and addressing their pain points with cloud offerings (professional services), and in combination with public cloud technology.
- Building and maintaining excellent business relationships on a senior level with existing and potential accounts.
- Selling the organization’s cloud portfolio of professional services through a consultative selling approach
- Building a strong sales pipeline in the area of Cloud Transformation offerings like Cloud Migration, Application Modernization, Cloud and IoT Development, Data Platforms and others.
- Identifying business and technological pains of customers and addressing them through the use of public cloud and relevant professional services
- Qualifying leads and business opportunities
- Managing complex sales negotiations and value-based selling
- Meeting regularly with other cloud portfolio team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
_Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in building relationship with CXO decision-makers
- Few years of experience in selling B2B projects and solutions in the area of public cloud (mandatory)
- Experience in similar positions like Account Manager, Sales Executive working with big or enterprise customers
- Experience in the field of IoT and AI solutions for the industrial and manufacturing sectors will be an asset
- Practical knowledge of cloud confirmed by basic certifications (min. AWS Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals or other)
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to details
- Strong “hunting” and influencing skills to qualify opportunities
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of targets selling to C-Level suite
- Familiarity with MEDDIC methodology (nice to have)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.