_eMarketing Specialist (IoT) Zielona Góra
_What will you do?
- Drive lead generation across direct and in-direct channels in multiple languages
- Deliver social media strategy across selected platforms
- Track and assess the ROI for marketing campaign activities
- Create and support creation of Search Engine Optimized portfolio content and manage production of videos and graphics for Sales and Marketing collateral, website and social media posts in multiple languages
- Be an industry expert by keeping up to date on developments in the IoT technology and researching new trends
- Bring to life key use cases important to our clients and prospects
- Be a brand and client experience ambassador
- Maintain close communications and alignment with internal and external stakeholder
- Support the content development of relevant client case studies and press releases
- Maintain an active assessment of the landscape of the main global competitors
- Identify and manage applications for industry awards
_Who are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in the IT and / or IoT sector (min. 3-4 years)
- Experience in marketing activities aimed at foreign market
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
- Knowledge of trends in the B2B sector (especially in the IT and industrial sectors)
- Knowledge of SEO principles and the functioning of paid campaigns
- Experience in planning for and executing a wide variety of marketing and marketing communications activities ranging from demand generation, digital advertisement, events, sales tool creation, social media strategy and planning, etc.
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales and partner channels
- Experience in conducting marketing communication on foreign markets
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.