_IoT Specialist (IT/OT) Poznań
_What will you do?
- Direct contact with customers to:
– Evangelize, Identify needs/improvements area, audit As-Is state
– Present: portfolio, solutions, benefits
– Consult in building digitalization roadmaps
– Establish technical expertise based relationship
- Offers preparation in scope of:
– Feasibility study
– Technical solution and architecture planning (with technical team support)
– Time/effort estimation
- Support project delivery team:
– Support development team
– Support handover and project finalization
– Work with customers to extend, scale, roll-out applications
- Training (internal and external) market trends study and publications in area of:
– Industry 4.0 (IoT, IIoT, AR, AI/ML, Predictive maintenance…)
– Manufacturing and industry
– IT/OT convergence
– Industrial Automation
– Market opportunities, competition monitoring, expansion strategy
_Who are we looking for?
- Higher education (bachelor degree) in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Robotics, Electronics or IT.
- At least 3 years of experience (not limited to one role in one company).
- Manufacturing industry field experience (prefer discrete than process control).
- English language sufficient enough to convey and discuss technical, business, and IT ideas.
- Passion for innovations and cross technical silos thinking (not limited to IT, Automation, Manufacturing management…).
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 trends, protocols and applications: e.g. MES, WMS, ERP, CMMS, OPC UA, Modbus, MQTT, REST API, SQL, PAC, Edge computing, Cloud computing, Data lake, AI/ML, Augmented Reality…
- Some industrial automation software/hardware practical knowledge (e.g. PLC, PAC, Edge devices, SCADA, DCS, Historian configuration…).
- Availability for foreign business trips.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ERP, MES, WMS, CMMS, PLM class software.
- KEPServerEX (ThingWorx Kepware Server) knowledge.
- Team and Project management experience.
- Cybersecurity (IT/OT) knowledge.
- Network protocols and hardware (Industrial and IT) knowledge.
- Business innovation motivations understanding KPIs like: ROI, OEE, MTBF.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment (CoE or B2B).
- Full-time job with flexible working hours.
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company.
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies.
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market.
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range.
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere.
- Many benefits which depend on working location, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, and much more…
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.