_IoT Technical Architect Łódź
_What will you do?
- Responsibility for the technical side of the project and for the implementation of the development team’s tasks
- Create an architecture and implementation plan
- Oversee the process, such as requirements gathering, project intakes, and prioritization
- Conduct the project delivery
- Building competences in terms of providing services directly to clients
- Development of own competences, building product knowledge
- Building relationships with customers
- The knowledge required from many aspects of IoT (Cloud, ML, AIoT, IoT platforms, etc.) is to implement the proposal
- Cooperation with Evangelists (on technical and complicated issues), PMs, BDMs, DMs and other roles in organization
_Who are we looking for?
- Over 3 years of commercial experience in Architect role
- Very good communication skills in English, preferably C1+
- Technical knowledge of the IoT portfolio and technologies (Cloud, ML, AIoT, IoT platforms, IIoT etc.)
- Very good understanding of project organization
- Very good team-leading skills
- Great organizational capabilities
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting)
- Practical knowledge of Agile scrum methodology
- Excellent consulting skills, ability to discuss and drive customer, customer-facing skills
- Ability to understand business drivers that have an impact on technical solution
Nice to have:
- Other than English language skills
- On Technical way:
- Knowledge of ThingWorx and other PTC and Microsoft products (Azure / IoT Hub) or other cloud vendors
- Experience working with other IoT Platforms
- On Presales way:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with vendors, business users, and executives, and the ability to communicate technical solutions in business terms;
- Ability to identify customer’s business pains and problems, to drive the customer and create digitalization roadmaps
- Technical and business analytic skills
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
We are looking for someone for full-time, long-term cooperation and not for specific project. This is a unique opportunity for you to make a big impact, enjoy many certified training and learning initiatives, work on a wide variety of projects for international clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud.
Join us as an IoT Architect
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.