_Junior C++ Developer Łódź
_What will you do?
We are looking for Junior C++ Developer who will work in cybersecurity project. You will be a part of the team which provides back-end services to applications.
The team’s mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer (authentication & authorization), cryptography, and secure communication while practicing the highest security standards. The goal is to build and maintain a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system.
- Build apps and systems regarding Cybersecurity
- Implementing the current solutions with other systems
- Taking part in various initiatives
- Working in a Scrum Team
_Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of C++ 11 or above
- 3 months job experience in C++
- Mindset of the Clean Coder
- English level at least B2
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of modern CICD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins, Antifactory and Ansible
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company
- Fully remote or on-site work https://ttpsc.com/en/branches/ according to the candidate’s preference
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Attractive salary
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere
- Cool benefits, among others Legimi platform, Multisport card, Company Social Fund, Mentor and Psychologist support, Group Insurance, technical trainings and conferences, languages courses, integration meetings, internal company competitions and much more…
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.