_Junior Specialist in the administrative and technical department Łódź
_What will you do?
- Office technical support;
- Minor renovation works in the office area;
- Configuration and issuing of GSM equipment;
- Support in encoding entrance cards to the office;
- Support in caring for the company car fleet;
- Others ordered by the supervisor;
_Who are we looking for?
- Availability of 4/5 full-time jobs per month
- Knowledge of the spoken and written English language on a communicative level;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Driving license. B
- Creativity in action, openness to taking up new challenges;
- Highly developed manual skills;
Nice to have:
- Student status – Preferred studies in the field of Management / Administration or similar
- Interest in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge of GSM equipment and services;
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- 3-month (July – September 2022), paid internships in the amount of 4/5 full-time (32 hours per week)
- Job offers for the best and most involved students
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range
- Friendly work atmosphere
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.