_MES Consultant Poznań
_What will you do?
- Cooperate closely with Customers on technical sales and delivery phase. Respond to RFIs and RFQs.
- Consulting, analyzing Customer’s requirements, assisting in assessment and definition of business processes and procedures. Leading workshop / discovery sessions with Customer.
- Defining, managing and performing implementation project activities. Lead Customers through deployment and adoption.
- Ensuring successful deployment of Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform. Gather and create business requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the customer.
- Manage Customers expectations and build relationship based on trust and expertise.
- Coordinate process to data-model adjustments to defined customer needs.
- Communicate with Customer’s corporate IT and apply policies and standards.
- Cooperation with Vendor’s sales, enablement and technical teams.
- Performing trainings, hand-over and mentoring of customer’s team.
_Who are we looking for?
- MES and SaaS PreSales and Consulting/Implementation experience with a project execution background
- Partner enablement experience – proven success working with partners to drive successful sales and implementation outcomes
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and technologies for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to develop proactively own plan to achieve set goals. Is a self-sufficient knowledge worker.
- Ability to manage a team of individuals in order to meet a project goal. Strong collaboration and communication skills, with a continuous improvement attitude
- Stays current and be conversant with the latest relevant technologies and competitive offerings. Related market trends awareness i.e. Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, IIoT, Cloud, AR, AI/ML.
- English language sufficient enough to convey and discuss technical, business, and IT ideas.
- BA/BS preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management, CIS or related field, or equivalent experience in implementing, consulting, or supporting a MES system.
- 3+ years of experience within the manufacturing industry / operations and experience implementing a MES, understanding of production execution process. Strong all around manufacturing proces.
- Ability to configure software to meet customer requirements, troubleshoot and solve issues and test/validates software configuration both internally and with client
- Conversant on business drivers associated with technology (ROI oriented thinking)
- Availability for foreign business trips (~30%) – West Europe (France & Benelux, Spain, Italy).
- Customer success/partnership orientation, ability to orchestrate customer digitalization process and built long lasting relationship.
Nice to have:
- Specific experience with PLEX Smart Manufacturing Platform (Cloud native), MES, ERP, supply chain management, Industrial IoT and analytics / Business Intelligence and FactoryTalk Production Center (especially PharmaSuite). Good knowledge on databases.
- IOT and/or IIOT experience is also a plus
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.