_Regular C++ Developer Wrocław
_What will you do?
We are looking for Regular C++ Developers who will work in cybersecurity project. You will be a part of the team which provides back-end services to applications.
The team’s mission is to protect sensitive assets using an access control layer (authentication & authorization), cryptography, and secure communication while practicing the highest security standards. .
- Building and maintaining a scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed system
- Developing the core features and infrastructure, enabling to scale the on-premise product line and cloud services
- Executing automatic system tests ready for the many product usages we support
- Working in an agile-oriented environment
- Participation in internal initiatives and projects
_Who are we looking for?
- Place of work – Poland
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in C++ 11 or above
- Eager to own and maintain code and push it at the highest quality and security level, including UT and automation tests
- Willingness to work close to the Customer Support team, taking care of technical investigation of production incidents (including paid off-hour duties)
- A team player self-managed professional who is eager to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Excellent system understanding with the ability to see the whole picture as well as deep dive into details
- Proven ability to work on complex technical challenges in highly scalable enterprise systems
- Good command of English and Polish languages
Nice to have:
- Experienced in integrating C++ code with C# applications using C++/CLI language extensions
- Experienced in building and maintaining scalable, fault-tolerant, high-load, distributed systems
- Experienced with relational databases, in particular MySQL, including writing and optimizing queries
- Experienced with messaging queues, in particular RabbitMQ
- Experienced with security standards
- Experienced with modern CICD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins, Antifactory
- Experience in Python or Bash scripting
- Experience with cloud development (AWS/Azure/GCP etc.)
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.