_Senior .NET Web Developer Białystok
_What will you do?
We are looking for experienced C# Consultants / Developers for a short-term project in the cybersecurity industry. We offer cooperation on a part-time B2B contract.
The project involves creating a SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management) standard that will operate within the Windows IIS (Internet Information Services) service. The project focuses on delivering a solution that meets specific requirements for scalability, performance, and upgradability.
- Analyzing requirements collected from the client;
- Creating and reviewing the architecture and implementation design based on the requirements;
- Deploying and testing the solution at all stages of the software development process; Troubleshooting issues at all stages of the project lifecycle;
- Active communication with the client.
_Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building web applications using .NET Framework / .NET Core;
- Practical experience working with technologies: ASP.NET Web Api or ASP.NET MVC;
- Practical experience in building REST client applications;
- Very good knowledge of C# language (async programming, Entity Framework, LINQ);
- Good knowledge in areas:
- Design patterns, Test Driven Development;
- Agile methodology, SCRUM;
- SDLC (Continuous Delivery, GIT, Jira);
- English language proficiency at B2 level.
Nice to have:
- Experience in building an integration product according to the SCIM standard, as well as IIS services on Windows
- Practical knowledge in the area of one (or many) of the following Front-End technologies: React, Angular, or Vue;
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure services;
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerApps;
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI.
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B)
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company;
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies;
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market;
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range;
- Attractive salary;
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere;
- Cool benefits, among others integration meetings, internal company competitions, fruit Tuesdays, sweet Thursdays and much more;
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.