_Senior Software Engineer Łódź
_What will you do?
Poland-wide (100% remote or TT PSC offices)
We are looking for seasoned Senior Software Engineer who will work in cybersecurity project. You will be part of the development team that works on the privileged access security solution. The product is used to eliminate hard coded credentials embedded in source code, configuration files and scripts. That enables organizations to comply with internal or regulatory requirements to periodically rotate passwords and monitor privileged access. The solution is available for multiple operating systems: Linux, Windows and mainframe UNIXes.
The team consists of 5 engineers, 3 developers and 2 QAs.
- Implement new features and fix bugs in one of the technologies: C/C++, C#, Java
- Run automated builds
- Validate and test releases
- Maintain development pipelines and tests scripts
- Research platforms and frameworks to enable better applying security standards in those areas
- Work in a highly talented cross-functional development team, QA and product owners in an agile oriented environment
- Report to R&D team leader
_Who are we looking for?
- Place of work – Poland
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in C++ , C# or Java
- Experience with modern CICD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins
- Backend server programming
- Excellent design and analytical skills
- High ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Thorough and methodical approach to any task
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Out of the box thinking, team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Polish, good writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with cross platform development
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours (CoE or B2B),
- An interesting, challenging job in the dynamically developing Capital Group company,
- Fully remote or on-site work https://ttpsc.com/en/branches/ according to the candidate’s preference,
- Work on innovative projects using modern technologies,
- Direct impact on shaping the image of the Capital Group’s companies on the market,
- Possibility to develop competences in a wide range,
- Attractive salary,
- Stability of employment and a friendly work atmosphere,
- Cool benefits, among others Legimi platform, Multisport card, Company Social Fund, Mentor and Psychologist support, Group Insurance, technical trainings and conferences, languages courses, integration meetings, internal company competitions and much more…
By submitting my application, I declare that I agree that for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data created on April 27th 2016, my personal details will be processed by Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361), Piotrkowska street no 276, and by other entities from the Transition Technologies Group.
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.