Data / AI – Business Analyst
_Data / AI – Business Analyst
_What will you do?
At TT PSC, we do understand the importance of data and analytics, hence investing heavily in this domain. As the result, we are extending our Team with Subject Metter Expert in data science and machine learning acumen. In this role, Data Science Consultant will be cooperating with the Sales Team on customer engagements, gaining insight on customer situation and challenges and designing solutions according to requirements and good practices.
Data Science Consultant will partner with AI Portfolio Team, Professional Services Team and Sales Team to position solutions and projects, create value propositions and run proof-of-concept projects. Initially, the focus is expected on the following solution fields:
- MLOps modernization with cloud and DS&ML solutions
- ML-powered Supply Chain Intelligence
- ML models for insurance, banking & telecommunications
- support activities to create pipeline of new opportunities
- discover and understand customer needs and requirements
- present relevant use cases
- advise customer on possible solutions
- design solutions and architectures
- respond to RFI/RFPs
- monitor the market about competitive organizations and trends
- cooperate with Partners as Microsoft, SAS Institute, Databricks, Snowflake,
Amazon AWS, Google and IBM
_Who are we looking for?
- thorough understanding of MLOps concept and technologies
- passion for data engineering and data science
- experience with presales of data science & machine learning products and projects
- experience in data science and machine learning projects will be a strong plus
- good knowledge about information management and decision support systems
- an agile mindset and the ability to work independently
_Why is it worth it?
What can we offer:
- Team of data science and machine learning passionates
- Responsibility – high degree of self-sufficiency and autonomy
- Variety – working on business and technical projects in various industries,
- Friendly conditions – flexible working hours to enjoy work-life balance
- Personal development – starting the analytics footprint in the territory and growing the local Team
INFORMATION CLAUSE 1. We hereby inform that: 1) The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź (90-361) at Piotrkowska 276 street and other entities from the Transition Technologies Group 2) The person at Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o. o. who provides information on personal data protection can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com 3) The processing of personal data in the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6, clause 1, point a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. 4) Your personal data may be transferred to other entities within the Transition Technologies group and partners of the Transition Technologies group with whom Transition Technologies cooperates in the recruitment process. 5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 24 months from the moment of submitting the application. 6) You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator: a) access b) rectification c) removal d) processing restrictions e) object to the processing f) transferring data to another personal data administrator g) object to the processing of my data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling. 7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. 8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. 9) Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, necessary to participate in the recruitment process. 10) Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.